Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Four Day Weekend

On Friday, I went to swim practice in the morning from 9 to 12. That was NOT fun. I wasn't able to sleep in and practice was horrible. During the first hour, we went to the old gym and did core exercises, push-ups, jumping hacks, stretches, run in place, etc. It was so painful and made my body sore. After swim practice, I walked home with Shuying. While I was cooking, I got a call from Michelle. I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT SHE WAS GONNA PICK ME UP FROM SWIMMING. I had to say sorry a lot of times since she was kind of upset. She had waited outside of the Emma Hood pool with her brother for me and found out that I left earlier from Tabby. I told her that I would walk to her place after I ate lunch.

Later on, Michelle, her brother, Marben, and I walked to South Shore. We went to Panera Bread and Chipotle. Michelle had a salad and a Panini while her brother had tacos. Even though I ate already, I still finished a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread by myself. It was an interesting trip to South Shore because we saw these certain people. We saw four people that Michelle liked. Also, while we were walking I saw a spider crawling on the ground and started screaming. We ran across the street in fear. My screaming provoked a dog on the block.

The rest of my break was really boring. My Sunday was kind of pathetic because I didn't do anything for Chinese New Year. I thought that I would at least have dinner with my relatives, but I didn't. I was disappointed that I didn't get any "lucky" money. I spent the whole day at home on the computer and snacking on cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment