Tuesday, December 15, 2009

my plans for winter break



I am so excited for Friday to come. By that time, I will have my math test over with and only my history and Spanish test left. The best moment will be when that bell rings at 2:55. After school, I plan to go to Michelle's place like I do every single week to hang out. I think that Ryan and Amanda will be coming also. Michelle and I were thinking about watching a movie at her place since we can't go watch the Princess and the Frog. We can't go because Michelle's mom won't let her go anywhere this week.

After I go home from Michelle's, I plan to play Rumblefighter all night. Rumblefighter is a fighting game where you have your own character and you level as you gain experience. I usually play this game with Ryan, who is a pro at level forty-four. Since it will be winter break and I do not have to worry about school, I can stay up playing every single night. When I can, I usually play til four or five in the morning and only sleep a few hours.

My other plans are volunteering for Red Cross. Yesterday, at the club meeting, I signed up for four events. I signed up for setting up for Toys For Tots, cleaning up for Toys For Tots, packing meals on wheels,and passing out cards.I am not sure what else I will do. My brother will probably be coming back from Davis for the holidays, so we might do something together. Also, I might go after Christmas shopping. My favorite time of break is counting down to the new year. I hope that during the break I will get plenty of rest. I look forward to 2010 and all that it has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment